kids that mix their play-doh colors are the reason global warming exists
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Some steps need to be taken alone. It’s the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be.
"Oh my god, It’s bad."
"I ruined the car!"
"You did. You really did."
if you’re reading this, I’m proud of you for surviving and making it through the day despite all the difficulties that you face
I’m cheering for you!!